Maricopa, like many other Phoenix metropolitan cities, has a population that is increasing at an accelerated rate. As a result, land developers are creating more and more homeowner associations (HOAs)to help accommodate the growing demand for reliable living spaces in safe neighborhoods. With many HOAs having been developed, or currently under construction, we at City Property Management aim to help these communities, and their boards of directors, manage their responsibilities with ease. From collecting fees to finding contractors, we can provide HOA management services in Maricopa so your organization can be successful. By considering City Property as your HOA management company, you will be better able to focus on strategic plans for your association and leave the services, hiring of staff and execution of goals, to us.
Helping Your Maricopa HOA with Our Management Services
There are several types of management services we provide to help your HOA function and operate smoothly. We have services that range from administrative to tactical management, including some of the following:
- Maintenance/repairs: We provide all the personnel and services to make repairs to common areas, HOA facilities and individual residences (if appropriate).
- These services range from fixing anything residential to repairing roads, walls, playgrounds and pools.
- Cleaning services: Where appropriate, we offer cleaning services, such as carpet and windows, lawn care, landscaping and more.
- Accounting services: Most HOAs need accountants and bookkeepers to help them organize and track membership fees and how these fees are being appropriated. We can provide services with accurate accountability and management of the HOA funds.
- Collecting HOA fees: We have technology platforms that allow members to pay their bills online. Our integration for your association is simple and provides members with easy options to pay. You can also send out community announcements on our technology platforms.
- Sending unpaid bills to collections: We help you manage those who are not paying their HOA fees in a timely manner and take the initiative of sending their dues to collections (according to your HOA bylaws).
- CC&R’s: We take personal care in notifying homeowners of conditions not in compliance with the association restrictions.
- Legal services: We have legal counsel and representation on retainer in case your HOA has land or homeowners’ rights disputes.
- Board of Directors training: A board of directors that has just been appointed or is new to managing an HOA will benefit from our years of experience in helping associations run successfully.
Our services help your HOA leadership streamline their duties by relieving the pressures of personally taking on the responsibility of contracting or hiring laborers and other workplace professionals. By going through us, you will be able to tap into our resources and allow us to manage the most time-consuming and detailed aspects Maricopa HOAs commonly grapple with.
Getting Superior Maricopa Management for Your HOA
City Property Management has over 30 years of experience helping Maricopa with association management. We help you personally care for the different aspects of maintaining your HOA and oversee all the moving parts so your time can be better spent directing and strategizing. Contact us today at602.437.4777 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started with our managerial services.