As a property owner in a community managed by City Property Management, you can quickly and easily access information related to your property using our secure Homeowner Account Access Website.
To get started, simply register your e-mail address or use your property access code to create your account. If you donít know your access code, youíll find it listed on any statement you received from City Property Management.
Please note: The information you enter is used for access to secured areas of the website and is considered private.
Once youíre logged in to the website, you can:
- View your account history
- Monitor architectural requests
- Download documents and forms for address changes, architectural requests and emergency contacts
- Get contact information for your property manager, accountant, administrative coordinator and accounts servicing/collections representative
- View compliance violation notices with color photos (if approved by your community)
- Link to Community Association Bancís website for online payment
The Homeowner Account Access Website is part of our continuing effort to bring you the highest level of community management service.
Click here to access your account.